Amanda Reversible Vintage Scarf Tunic. Made with authenticated rare upcycled Hermès scarves.
- Prints include “La Réale - Vue du Carrosse de la Galère” scarf designed by artist Hugo Grygkar in 1953 and "Les Parroquets (détail)" by artist Joachim Metz, first issued in 1984
- Either print can be worn in front
- Gold, Orange-Yellow, White, Coral, and Green multi
- Color coordinated silk twill ties can be tied in back or wrapped around waist and tied in front
- Wear as a dress or tunic top over jeans or leggings
- 90 cm / 34.5 inches L and W
- Made in California with recycled vintage materials
- Dry Clean only
- One Size fits 0-18
- Wear off the shoulder with Commando’s Double Take Bandeau for a strap free look
- This is a one-of-a-kind piece. Any small flaws are an inherent part of using recycled vintage materials. They should be regarded as a component of the garment's charm and appeal.
- Read about La Réale – Vue du Carrosse de la Galère, the ship that inspired this famous Hermès carre by Hugo Grygkar