"Supergraphic V" Reversible Silk Face MaskRegular price $38
100% silk reversible non-medical grade face mask with elastic ear loops and top and bottom casings
Please allow 1 to 5 business days for order processing. We cannot accept returns or exchanges of face masks orders due to hygienic reasons.
- 100% Silk Twill
- Two layers of fabric. Each side shows a different area of the same print. No two masks are alike!
- Elastic loops fit through top and bottom casings and around ears
- Silicone toggle and side pleating for conforming fit
- One Size
- To adjust fit, tighten the elastic with the silicone cord lock for a snug fit, or remove it by pulling it off
- Washable (machine wash cool delicate / air dry or tumble dry low delicate)
- Wash before first use, and after each use
- Made in California from imported fabric
- Fabric face masks are not intended for medical use. As per the CDC recommendations, wearing a cloth face mask in public both limits the spread of infectious droplets in the air and discourages people from touching their faces.
For every mask sold, we make a donation to the Center for Disaster Philanthropy’s COVID-19 Response Fund. The CDP COVID-19 Response Fund is focusing on support for nonprofit organizations working directly to respond to the pandemic among vulnerable populations in order to help build their capacity to address the most pressing needs. These include social service organizations focused on supporting low-income households, small businesses, immigrants, refugees, Native Americans and Alaska Natives, older adults, people with disabilities, and other communities vulnerable to the physical health, mental health and economic impacts of the pandemic.