Amanda Reversible Vintage Scarf Tunic. Made with authenticated upcycled Hermès scarves.
- Prints include the classic “Cliquetis” by artist Julia Abadie (circa 1972) and “Les Clés” by artist Cathy Latham, first issued in 1965
- Either print can be worn in front
- Black, white, gold multi
- Color coordinated silk crepe de chine ties can be tied in back or wrapped around waist and tied in front
- Wear as a dress or tunic top over jeans or leggings
- 90 cm / 34.5 inches L and W
- Made in California with recycled vintage materials
- Dry Clean only
- One Size fits 0-18
- Wear off the shoulder with Commando’s Double Take Bandeau for a strap free look
- This is a one-of-a-kind piece. Any small flaws are an inherent part of using recycled vintage materials. They should be regarded as a component of the garment's charm and appeal.